Saturday, 19 December 2015

Last goals for Chapter 3



Gaisss. I'm done my Chapter 3 in GMI! Wuhoooo! *cheers* So basically, I only can conclude that my semester was full of Ichibukai, Ichibukai, Ichibukai, Ichibukai and Ichibukai. HAHA. And I'm gonna off to Puchong this noon and enjoy my two weeks of semester break. Actually I have three weeks holiday, but one week before the next sem registration day, I have SUKIPT training and I have to be back to GMI on January 6th 2016. Duhhhh ~_~

Last Thursday, I met him and Shadow to give them a big choco jar. Correction,; to give Amir a.k.a Ichibukai a big chocolate rice jar. I made it by myself, with all my true passion and love :P So yeah, actually that's my goals before I finish my semester 3. While everyone else were busy to strives for final and last paper, but I focus on The Very Special Choco Jar for Ichibukai ^3^ I told Akma that I need to be done this goal before end of semester 3. And last Tuesday I hunted all the ingridents; choco bar and bubble rice all around Bandar Baru Bangi. Alhamdulillah I found all the items in Yummie Barkery and Cake shop at Seksyen 7, Bandar Baru Bangi. I used to shop there with Akma tho during sem 1. That time we bought our items for Pre-Calculus project.

Thanks to my dearest room mates who help me bought all those things. After I got everything I want, I directly start to boiled the choco bar using Nad's rice cooker. Thanks to Mirah and Nad for the guidance. After I finished boiling the choco bar, of cuz the chocolate turns into some milky texture. Wahhh *salivating* :P Then I filled the big jar with bubbles rice and the chocolate. Alhamdulillah, I've got 5 choco jars. Semua bahan habis. Well, mission accomplished sis!

I gave one to Shazlin, one for Akma, one for Nabil, one for Alif and the last one, the big jar one for my very special and dearest parkour and freerun trainer, I C H I B U K A I :)

And yeah, last Thursday I've met him. Give him the choco jar and yeah, of coz I saw the happy face on him. So glad that he likes it. I know he really craving for chocolate rice. That's why I decided to make one for him, for free, before end of semester 3. And Alhamdulillah, mission double accomplished! Yeayyyyy ^_^ The moment I want to give him these very special choco jar, I had to cast a highly professional way in front of him. I had to 'cover cun' habis in front of him, since I know his ws picture that was he with me during the Borneo Club MPU4 event. So I had to try hard to not to obviously care about that picture. Tipu laa kalau aku tak terkejut! I standing right next to him in that picture laa! HAHAHA. Sabar jelaa daripada terus bertanyakan pasal benda tu. Huhuhu.

So yeah, my goals were done! See, the more u focus on what you want, the more chances for it to happen. Congratulation sis! Yeayyy for that! *Applause*

Ichibukai really enjoys the chocolate rice, a big jar chocolate rice special from me, he currently used a picture which i was standing right next to him for the ws picture,. What was all this means? Is this mean that I'm not bertepuk sebelah tangan? Wahhhhh... we'll see it in chapter 4 :)

*p/s: Anyone else wanna cheers or disappoint me in 2015, you all have about 12 days starting from today. Thank you ;)

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih sebab sudi menerjah ke ruangan saya kali ini.
Anda diwajibkan untuk komen. Amaran keras!
*ceh tipu je HAHA =P*