Sunday, 16 August 2015

Seducing. Last Syawal 2015



Hai today was my third time for my parkour or free run training with Ichibukai. Well, actually yesterday they already planned to train at the field but when I ask everybody in the group, no one give respond and I end up to tapau a nasi pataya and ate it at my hostel. So this morning, the same thing happens again. They said the will be a training but everybody was still laying in their fancy bed or having their other activities. So I decided to have a date by take a few *actually a lots of pictures* shot of all those tree around GMI which was sedang berbunga bunga cantik jelita indah belaka. I asked Myra to accompany me walks around the GMI and vsco cam the trees. Well, you know me. Never stop VSCOcam-ing! Finally, the shots was really give me a satisfied breath. The flowers on those trees were really captivated my morning view. SubhannAllah...

In the evening, I went to sport complex after I finished my Asar prayer for the parkour training. This time only me and some new member in our society, Najimii join parkour with Ichibukai. Well, he's arrived right at the right time I arrived at the sport complex. Congratess, bro for being on time! So we warmed up and do some basics training and did obstacle run. But sadly thou, the weather was not good for us to do a free run around GMI. It was a heavily rain during that time. Tapi bila dah tengok Ichibukai and Nadjimii still practice the jump so I just follow them. Ichibukai asked me to follow what ever jump style he did. I pun cuba tiru dia buat. I did over and over again. Technically, dia lagi style kut buat. I buat, alahaii rasa macam tak buat pun ada. Sampai Ichibukai pulak ketawakan I. Huhu malu ahh cenggini. *tutup muka*

During I tengah cuba psycho diri I untuk lompat je rather than think to much that the tembok is not that tall to lompat, me and Ichibukai had some nice chit chat. He make the first move thou. First, he ask me about Pretty Brown Eyes since I replying my ws message to Sariyah *I ask her to angkatkan jemuran di luar dorm cuz hujan lebat, I'm worry if my laundry terkena tempias* So he thought that I was texting with Pretty Brown Eyes. I automatically denied it. Ughh obviously he read my stupid moments about Pretty Brown Eyes at wechat. Duhh...now he using the terms to get Pretty Brown Eyes during the obstacle run. Man! Do you really need to use that kind of concept to help me in this training?! Pleaseeee.... I absolutely have no relationship with Pretty Brown Eyes laa. It's just that I only admired him okayyy. Not that I have that officially relationship with him *Yeahh I know I used to have a crush on him* And we talked about his eyes. He keep bringing the Pretty Brown Eyes things up.

"Cuba awak bayangkan Pretty Brown Eyes tu kat depan sana tapi awak kena lepasi halangan ni untuk dapatkan dia"

"Tengah ws dengan Pretty Brown Eyes letew"

"Pretty Brown Eyes tu mata dia memang pretty brown sangat ke?"

"Mata saya pun color brown jugak"

"Iyeke mata awak color brown jugak?" Dia angguk and make that bunny face. Dehell man? Do you really have to do that? Cuz my heart beat a drum when you do that :/ and I have no idea why on earth I felt that way. hurmmm

"Tapi kena tengok dekat dekat lah baru nampak color cokelat tu" siap tutup mata dia dengan tangan dia lagi, taknak bagi aku tengok mata dia. LOL

Dude, are you asking me to examined your eyes and give a dead look through your eyes just to make sure that your eyes is a brown color? Seriously?! Do you think I would do that? No way man! Nanti rapuh ah sis kalau tengok mata you lama lama. Iman sis tak kuad! >_<

Kalau sis nak check betul ke idok mata you color brown, nanti sis tengok ahh time you facing the morning sunshine. Time tu nanti sis tahu lah mata you tu Pretty Brown Eyes ke idokk. Huhuhu.

We finish our training at 1919pm. I have to off to get ready for my Netball Sparkles Jamuan Raya. So yeah, I celebrated the last Syawal with Sparkles at Abang Deen 's house at the staff quaters. The menu was absolutely filled what my stomach want. Sate, nasi impit, laksa, nasi tomato, cocktail juice for the desert. Wahhh really yummy laa my dinner tadi. Yumm yumm yumm...the whole day I keep my 'tank' empty 'till I starved to death. I only ate Maggi Tomyam after the Zohor and after Asar, training parkour, and rushed for these Jamuan raya. What a total worth it dinner hah? Alhamdulillah kenyang perut sis :D

I went back to hostel around 2230pm. Perut sudah kenyang, dah puas photoboom and photoshot sana sini, habis sudah camera orang aku mencelah, then sis pun pulanglah ke hostel semula. Thank you, Sparkles for the jamuan raya. It's a really awesome last syawal to celebrate with uolls! I love Sparkles! muahh muahh mauhh xoxo love *flying kiss! ^3^*

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih sebab sudi menerjah ke ruangan saya kali ini.
Anda diwajibkan untuk komen. Amaran keras!
*ceh tipu je HAHA =P*